1. Kathleen O'Donnell
    Kathleen O'Donnell October 27, 2014 at 11:02 am | | Reply

The old turd in the punchbowl trick. It works everytime. Grandma’s…gotta love them.

2. Roshni
    Roshni October 27, 2014 at 11:50 am | | Reply

Wow!!! That’s just an amazing sense of humor!! Definitely made for some crazy times for your grandparents, I’m sure!! 😀

3. Kristi Campbell
    Kristi Campbell October 27, 2014 at 4:46 pm | | Reply

That’s awesome! I want to party with your grandmother! HAHAH!! And I’m totally going to try and buy a chamber pot to use to serve drinks in. I’m not sure my friends are cool enough to get the joke though so I might leave out the Baby Ruth.

4. Lillian Connelly
    Lillian Connelly October 27, 2014 at 6:20 pm | | Reply

This is so hilarious! I want a time machine so I can go back and attend this party!

5. Dana
    Dana October 27, 2014 at 7:57 pm | | Reply

That is awesome. I would totally do that at a party, but I’m not sure how many people would actually know I was using a chamberpot as a punch bowl.

6. Kerri
    Kerri October 28, 2014 at 12:48 pm | | Reply

Oh I can totally seeing my husband doing that, I think he would’ve loved your grandma!

7. Leah
    Leah November 5, 2014 at 6:27 pm | | Reply

I laughed out loud at this. Honestly. That is such a great story.

When my mom was in High School, she was the unpopular girl (Which astounds me, considering her graduating class was 32 kids), and so her senior year she begged her parents to let her throw a keg party. They agreed but only if the parents could come too.

So that weekend, the entire town of 500 people went to my grandparent’s farm. Kids were downstairs doing keg stands, and their parents were upstairs doing keg stands.

It’s still talked about to this day.