1. RageMichelle
    RageMichelle January 15, 2014 at 7:28 pm | | Reply

Oddly enough, that made me want to pick my nose.

I resisted.

Aussa Lorens January 15, 2014 at 10:39 pm | | Reply

Oh my gosh, as soon as you said “most embarrassing moment” I thought “wow, hasn’t she already shared it?” Nope. That was amazing. Made me laugh out loud.

3. web designer delhi
    web designer delhi January 16, 2014 at 11:43 pm | | Reply

Hi I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities and also with the format in your blog. Anyway stay up to the excellent high quality writing, it’s rare to find a nice weblog like this one these days.

maurnas January 17, 2014 at 6:33 pm | | Reply

There must be something going on with the planetary alignments. I just posted a pretty gross story too. And once I peed my pants, in class, in kindergarten. The teacher didn’t believe I had to go. She was a bitch.

5. Lollie-LuLu
    Lollie-LuLu January 20, 2014 at 9:33 am | | Reply

Still laughing…Hold on….

6. Elyse
    Elyse February 5, 2014 at 8:35 pm | | Reply

The world would be a lot less fun if we didn’t all have these moments. I just wish more of them had happened to me when I was old enough to maintain my cool.

7. Dana
    Dana September 22, 2014 at 8:15 am | | Reply

Funny and disgusting – I’m glad I held off on grabbing a snack to eat while reading! I remember spending most of third grade watching the boy who sat across from me pick his nose and flick the booger across the room. He didn’t care that anyone was watching, unfortunately.

8. Lillian Connelly
    Lillian Connelly September 22, 2014 at 11:30 am | | Reply

This is hilarious. Once when I was a kid one of my classmates picked a giant booger, flung it into the air, and it landed right on my desk! So gross at the time, but so funny as an adult.

9. Roshni
    Roshni September 23, 2014 at 5:08 pm | | Reply

That definitely wins the prize!!! 😀