Roxie May 30, 2014 at 8:31 am | | Reply

It’s cute! It kind of looks like a narwhal. 🙂

2. Terri
    Terri May 30, 2014 at 9:46 am | | Reply

I too have had a couple of those epic wipe outs. No broken bones or wonky toes, but I have VIVID memories of picking gravel out of my skin.

Sandy Ramsey May 31, 2014 at 3:54 pm | | Reply

I’m so confused right now because while the story of your epic wipeout was awful, I was sitting here laughing because of the way you told it. Does this make me cruel? If it does, I’m so sorry but you are just so damn funny! If it makes you feel any better, you can laugh at me for the time I decided to ride my Big Wheel down a hill with my feet and hands in the air and my foot got caught in the rapidly spinning free-wheeling pedals and I twisted my ankle up but good AND rolled the Big Wheel….

maurnas June 2, 2014 at 7:52 pm | | Reply

You always have interactions with asshole strangers.

Also, that whole pedicure part was freaking me out to read. I have never had my nails done before. Just thinking about it makes me feel weird. Ugh

5. cha brunner
    cha brunner August 4, 2016 at 4:45 am | | Reply

both my pinky toenails have always been tiny sharp little mounds of deformed keratin! i’ve always wondered where others are with this ‘condition’.

6. cha brunner
    cha brunner August 4, 2016 at 4:50 am | | Reply

they’re not bigger than a match-head. i usually cut them right back. when i do, i see a tiny black spot. could be dried blood maybe.
    recently, after having a front tooth extracted, i brought the tooth home and for some reason i ‘filed’ a lot of it away and discovered a black spot in the centre.