1. Cassandra
    Cassandra June 20, 2014 at 6:52 am | | Reply

I used to love all things roller coaster. Now the old wooden ones that throw you around when they go around corners just make me hurt.

Roxie June 20, 2014 at 8:17 am | | Reply

It must have something to do with age, because when I was 15 I went on that same ride, and didn’t even feel dizzy afterwards. Now, if I get up from a chair too fast, I’m in trouble!

Michelle June 20, 2014 at 9:33 am | | Reply

I have NEVER been good at spinning things. I seriously got motion sick just reading this.

4. april
    april June 20, 2014 at 9:57 am | | Reply

Oh it’s not only me! I would ride spinning rides for HOURS when I was a kid, and had a cast iron stomach. Last year I went on the spinning teacup ride with the kids and spent much of it with my eyes closed and taking deep breaths.

5. menopausalmother
    menopausalmother June 20, 2014 at 6:49 pm | | Reply

This is hilarious!! Hey, I have NEVER liked fast, high or spinning rides—I have never thrown up but have been close to doing so. Yes, it DOES get worse with age!

6. Sarah (est. 1975)
    Sarah (est. 1975) June 20, 2014 at 7:52 pm | | Reply

BAHAHA! Now try being epileptic and riding those rides! When you get off you practically kiss the cool sweet ground that you made it off alive.

Aussa Lorens June 22, 2014 at 8:44 pm | | Reply

Oh I used to love that ride! I really don’t enjoy roller coasters (I know, I know…) but I loved that one.

I was just waiting for you to vomit in the middle of the ride and then give us a science lesson on where exactly the vomit flew and at what velocity.

maurnas June 29, 2014 at 10:32 am | | Reply

I would totally make out with a vomit-y mouth if they were hot and I loved them. So, that will definitely never happen. Carry on.