Michelle June 15, 2014 at 6:33 pm | | Reply

Oh man…what if your dead ovary comes back as a zombie ovary? I guess it’s not much of a threat. I guess it could roll at people.

Not a medical mystery here..but when I had my deviated septum repaired, the surgeon said..for an extra 1500.00, while I’m there, I can improve the appearance of your nose.

I said…nooo…I like my nose just fine.

He said…really??

wtf??

Aussa Lorens June 15, 2014 at 9:01 pm | | Reply

Wait, did this JUST happen? I thought I was reading in the past but couldn’t tell… either way… Ouch 🙁

3. Sarah (est. 1975)
    Sarah (est. 1975) June 16, 2014 at 8:44 am | | Reply

I just got out of girl parts surgery myself! I read every word of this post and found it fascinating. I could read articles about medical and surgical stuff all day long. Message me if you want to commiserate…. I just had a hysterectomy and pelvic reconstruction done!

4. Inion N. Mathair
    Inion N. Mathair June 16, 2014 at 7:16 pm | | Reply

Okay….you officially rock and I’m pissed off that my daughter and I are just now finding you!!!! I love your strength and determination which can be seen in your words typed out on this page and post!!! I take my hat off to you, Jana!! You are an incredible woman who can look at serious things with the attitude of a warrior!!! Grateful to find this blog by way of Bethie and will be stopping by more often to check out your posts. Take care!!! By the way….you had me going with that asshole husband who I wanted to stick with pins with a voodoo doll…that doc is seriously twisted, we luv it!!!! xoxox <3

maurnas June 16, 2014 at 7:30 pm | | Reply

That last picture looks like you have a belly button ring. Which I totally think you should go ahead and get now to avoid confusion.

I hope you are feeling better.

Roxie June 17, 2014 at 10:02 am | | Reply

I’m glad you’re better and out of pain!

7. Steph
    Steph June 18, 2014 at 3:39 pm | | Reply

Shit, Jana, you are one tough cookie! I hope you are feeling much, much better. It’s still up in the air as to what is going on with me, so I guess you could consider it a mystery. I’m calling it a pain!