Michelle August 29, 2014 at 8:42 am | | Reply

I am laughing at you a little. I have never shit my pants. If I did, I would share it so we could be sisters in the pants shitting world..

This is a great story. Do you still eat that candy.

Okay FINE..it’s not a shit story, but once, rather recently, my pants split vertically over one ass cheek. I was wearing at thong. And I was at work. My actual ass was hanging out. I think I would have rather shit my pants at home.

Roxie August 29, 2014 at 3:11 pm | | Reply

I never had a poo situation, but I’ve had a couple of times when I thought my redbeet jelly lady curse was over, and guess what? Hello again, still!

3. Sarah (est. 1975)
    Sarah (est. 1975) August 31, 2014 at 2:37 pm | | Reply

If you have never heard the stand-up bit where Margaret Cho talks about how she ate nothing but persimmons for six months and then violently shit her pants in the car one day, you NEED TO.

4. Ann St. Vincent
    Ann St. Vincent September 2, 2014 at 9:14 pm | | Reply

Thanks for the blog follow! I hope you continue to enjoy what you read, and in turn, I look forward to exploring your blog.

Ann

5. qwertygirl
    qwertygirl September 3, 2014 at 1:56 pm | | Reply

I’ve never had a catastrophic poop accident, but I love those almond clusters too! I also love their California brittle so much I would make myself barf eating it if I had that much of it available to me.

Aussa Lorens September 3, 2014 at 8:13 pm | | Reply

I’ve been reading blogs all night, catching up on my favorite people but THIS made me laugh my ass off. Seriously, hilarious. I’m very cruel but this was excellent.

Sandy Ramsey September 4, 2014 at 5:20 pm | | Reply

I’m so sorry! That I’m laughing. I’m sorry that I’m laughing!! This is hysterical. I’m sure at the time it was mortifying and mixed with post baby hormones it must have been awful but, Jesus, it makes a really funny story now!

8. Annie
    Annie September 6, 2014 at 10:25 am | | Reply

Hahahaha! This is hysterical! And mortifying… I think this may have turned me off from having children… forever. 😉

9. Roshni
    Roshni September 23, 2014 at 5:09 pm | | Reply

Aww!! You poor thing!! And, poor doc too!! 😀

10. Leah
    Leah September 30, 2014 at 2:59 am | | Reply

Oh… my… god… I almost died.

Back when Alex and I first got married, we both got this infection and we had to do this HUGE dose of antibiotics to get rid of, and it was this antibiotic drink we both had to do. They said one of the side effects is that you might have explosive diarrhea. I didn’t think anything of it and when I was sitting on the couch in my underwear, I thought I had to fart and… Yeah, didn’t have to fart. We burned that couch a month later.

Alex, on the other hand, was at his shop at work and thought it’d be funny to lift his leg and fart and he shit his pants. Everywhere. At the shop. On base. Lucky for him, we were in ALaska where every building has a shower so he threw away hs underwear, put his pants in the sink and showered at work. THen called me and asked me to bring him more pants.

Funniest moment of my marriage to date.