1. Maggie Wilson
    Maggie Wilson September 4, 2014 at 6:09 am | | Reply

The dreams I hate most are the ones that wake you from fear. The nightmares, you can’t escape, you are falling, he’s attacking… those ones. It can take several minutes if not hours to shake the emotion.

I’ve also written Nobel worthy blog posts in my dreams and tell myself, remember this, it’s good. Of course, upon waking? Nothing. Nada. Zip.

*sigh*

Michelle September 4, 2014 at 6:10 am | | Reply

I have a bizarre recurring dream about a pink and black bathroom. In my dream, I take a shower and when I get out of the shower, I remember that I have this really great, huge bathroom. The walls and floor and ceiling are pink tiles and the tub and toilet and sink are black. The tub is round and enormous. There is always dust in the tub because I never remember that I have it. One night…I will bathe in that damn tub…oh yes I will..

3. April
    April September 4, 2014 at 8:45 am | | Reply

Recently I dreamed that my female friend and I were talking and she was sad. For some reason, she was laying next to me in my bed and she was crying. So I rolled onto my side and put my arm around her. I then woke up in shock because when I touched her, I didn’t touch her shirt, I touched bare skin!

I had put my arms around my husband in my sleep lol

4. Considerer
    Considerer September 4, 2014 at 9:57 am | | Reply

Some of my dreams have been absolutely psychadelic! I could type great, ludicrous tracts on them, but they’re rarely boring, and a lot of them seem to involve fire, somehow…

Sandy Ramsey September 4, 2014 at 5:25 pm | | Reply

I dream about Peyton Manning a lot…….

I am so far behind and am so glad I picked tonight to catch up on your blog! You’re killing me…in a good way.

6. jaklumen
    jaklumen September 4, 2014 at 7:38 pm | | Reply

You are a lucky one. Rarely are my dreams cool, like the one about the front-loading washing machine that was both a rocket and a time machine. Or the time I broke out into “Surfin’ U.S.A.” in the high school cafeteria, danced on all the tables, and my classmates joined me for some reason. Otherwise, they are just bizarre, bizarre, bizarre, and not in a cool way.

Roxie September 8, 2014 at 12:46 pm | | Reply

I had a dream that I really, savagely, beat the hell out of Robin Hood. I don’t remember what he was trying to steal from me, but I beat him to a bloody pulp!