Michelle November 13, 2014 at 8:24 pm | | Reply

OMG the hoverers are the WORST. They SAY they clean their spray off..but they do not.

2. jaklumen
    jaklumen November 13, 2014 at 9:24 pm | | Reply

“If you sprinkle, when you tinkle, be so neat and wipe the seat.”

This is what I have meticulously taught my son with autism, and he will do it (albeit usually when prompted).

The idea that a grown woman won’t do this horrifies me.

3. Yessica
    Yessica November 14, 2014 at 12:55 am | | Reply

At work place (office), everyone is supposed to leave the toilet as they found it. I would be completely in shock if I found such thing so I FEEL YOU 🙂

4. Maggie Wilson
    Maggie Wilson November 14, 2014 at 5:46 am | | Reply

Yeah, I’d be put out, too. To the previous pisser: I don’t about your personal potty preferences, but clean up after yourself!

Hubby works in an office tower in downtown Toronto, a city of many cultures. He noted footprints on the commode seat one day.

5. Jenny Kanevsky
    Jenny Kanevsky November 14, 2014 at 7:41 am | | Reply

Ugh, so gross. I think you need to get a new butt. Seriously. Your cheeks are now tainted. I so hate that. Wipe up after yourself, for heaven’s sake. *Shudder*

6. Considerer
    Considerer November 14, 2014 at 10:42 am | | Reply

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SOO GROSSS

I mean, urine is sterile but STILL JUST ALL THE NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

7. April
    April November 19, 2014 at 8:13 am | | Reply

Our employee bathroom is ridiculous. I have found POOP all over the toilet. Clogged toilet left for someone else to deal with. Unflushed toilet. No toilet paper. We are ALL adults here! Clean up after yourselves!

8. Kristi Campbell
    Kristi Campbell November 26, 2014 at 4:03 pm | | Reply

UGH SO SO GROSS! I hate our bathrooms at work – we have two and they’re both unisex and men are NASTY and poop at work A LOT. I do admit to hovering but I always wipe the seat if I dribble on it… GROSS. (funny story though)