1. Considerer
    Considerer January 7, 2015 at 12:31 am | | Reply

Never seen it, but I like your thinking and how the show’s resonated with you 🙂 I hope you make it to that good place 🙂

Michelle January 7, 2015 at 5:04 am | | Reply

I loved Gemma. I mean, other than she was a heartless crazy murderous bitch…other than those things…I loved her.

Hmmm…The Wire is really good. American Horror Story, The Blacklist, Justified (if for no other reason, just to watch Timothy Oliphant walk across a room)

I also recently jumped on The Walking Dead bandwagon and I love it.

Yes..Stevie is amazing. She’s a character on the third season of American Horror Story

3. April
    April January 7, 2015 at 7:54 am | | Reply

I’ve never seen Son’s of Anarchy, but I am a Walking Dead addict. It’s a whole family night for us, even the kids are in to it, and it creates a wonderful punishment. As in “If all your homework is not turned in, you miss the Walking Dead and I’m NOT going to record it!”

I love American Horror Story too. Big Bang Theory is fun. Other than that, I don’t have a lot of regular TV watching. I’ll just wander through the guide and pick anything that looks interesting

4. eva
    eva January 8, 2015 at 9:20 am | | Reply

SOA is a great show and I agree this last season was So SO brutal. I have to confess I read some spoilers online before I watched the final episodes because it was too stressful. And I get what you are saying about peace and acceptance. Even though they are fictional people their emotions and reactions were of course written by a real person and it rings true and powerful. Happy new year!

5. Annie
    Annie January 8, 2015 at 10:11 am | | Reply

Do you ever feel like you accomplished something majorly worthwhile when you catch up on a full season of your favorite show? I always feel that way, like, “Whoa! Look at how much I got done!” And then I realize… I was sitting on my butt, watching TV… Woo-hoo! Go, Annie! You go-getter, you. 😉

Sandy Ramsey February 3, 2015 at 5:35 pm | | Reply

I was (am?) a huge SOA fan. I loved that show and was emotionally attached to a lot of the characters of the show…it started with Opie in season three. I feel lost on Tuesday nights now and that just looks so sad when I read it back! I’m glad you got caught up and hope you find something to fill the gap. There are some pretty good shows out there but I just have been too busy to take a look!

You’ll see me quite a bit here in the next couple of days…just getting back into town and playing catch up….:)