1. Kristine @MumRevised
    Kristine @MumRevised April 22, 2015 at 7:05 am | | Reply

I have shot guns and appear to be a decent shot – beginners luck mostly.
    I am happy to take you with me in the event of the apocalypse. Someone has to be my shield 🙂

2. michelle
    michelle April 22, 2015 at 7:18 am | | Reply

I have always been afraid of guns and have no experience with them at all. That being said, the older I get, the more I kind of want to shoot a gun. Our neighbor is in the FBI and he offered to take us to his range to shoot. I think we’ll take him up on it.

Sandy Ramsey April 22, 2015 at 8:41 am | | Reply

I would really love to go to a range on a regular basis. I have a healthy fear and respect for guns but I wouldn’t mind knowing how to use one a little better.

4. April
    April April 22, 2015 at 11:04 am | | Reply

I have the solution! A pirate’s patch over your left eye! Then you get the additional bonus of being able to talk like a pirate all day.

5. Chronicallysickmanicmother
    Chronicallysickmanicmother April 22, 2015 at 2:18 pm | | Reply

I got up to expert marksman on the rifle in JROTC. I wouldn’t mind going to the gun range but the thought of having a gun in the house scares the crap out of me. There are days I don’t trust myself to not shoot people. Plus you know I have a kid……so that too.

6. Spoken Like A True Nut
    Spoken Like A True Nut April 23, 2015 at 2:47 pm | | Reply

I went to a firing range for a bachelorette party once (because nothing says blushing bride like wielding a loaded gun) and I guess all that Duck Hunt I played as a kid paid off, because after a bit of warming up I was suddenly obliterating the targets’ heads with merciless consistency.

So basically I’m going to be the best damn zombie destroyer ever. When you’re not being a human shield for Kristine, could you be a dear and reload my empty magazines for me?