Michelle July 2, 2015 at 5:46 am | | Reply

Hahaha..oh man. Squished mouse. I have a similar gerbil story.

2. lrconsiderer
    lrconsiderer July 2, 2015 at 10:08 am | | Reply

Oh. My. Gosh! So unfortunate! 🙁

3. Spoken Like A True Nut
    Spoken Like A True Nut July 2, 2015 at 4:45 pm | | Reply

On the bright side, this makes me feel better about the time I accidentally lopped off the class gerbil’s tail in first grade.

4. Inion N. Mathair
    Inion N. Mathair July 2, 2015 at 5:34 pm | | Reply

I have to tell you that Mathair and I are avid cat-fans. We love our feline companions and find them so freakin’ adorable that we could just squeeze their heads off. Mathair and I equate our love for things much like the abominable snowman from Looney Tunes. Though he loved George he had a problem expressing said love without physical pain involved. lol 😉 So sorry to hear about Peppy. Mathair had a teacup yorkie that was mauled by a pit bull and she still hasn’t gotten over losing her.

Aussa Lorens July 3, 2015 at 10:33 am | | Reply

I ALWAYS plan to write about my many dead childhood pets but then I chicken out. But this amused the hell out of me. Probably because I’m a sicko. This is why we are friends.

6. Liv BySurprise
    Liv BySurprise July 3, 2015 at 6:57 pm | | Reply

Oh my…that’s quite the tale…

7. Linda Roy
    Linda Roy July 7, 2015 at 4:34 pm | | Reply

Oh no! I have some hamster and gerbil situations from my youth that I warn my boys about every time they tell me they want a rodent. 😉

Sandy Ramsey July 9, 2015 at 6:05 pm | | Reply

Note to self…don’t let Jana pet sit….

I kid. Sort of.

When my husband was a little boy they lived next to a pond that had ducks. One day he caught one and carried it up to the house and in the catching and carrying he managed to break the poor thing’s neck. Not really a pet but I think he was hoping.