1. Maggie Wilson
    Maggie Wilson July 9, 2015 at 4:26 am | | Reply

Terrific post, truly. I was cheering for Brad #2, but sorry to hear that fizzled. This dating stuff is good only for blog fodder, it seems, eh?

Michelle July 9, 2015 at 6:02 am | | Reply

Yeah, I was rooting for Brad#2 as well. Brad #1 sounded like a big fat ball of trouble.

3. Kathleen
    Kathleen July 9, 2015 at 9:08 am | | Reply

Oh, I am so terrified of this. I just got dumped after a 5-year relationship with the man who I thought was my soul mate, and it’s more painful than my divorce was. I can’t go out there again. I just can’t.

4. tiredwife
    tiredwife July 9, 2015 at 9:39 am | | Reply

Brad #1 sure did go a long time in hopes of a naked pic, huh? (Just based on his “excuses” and general bossiness, I’m going to assume that is what he wanted)

I was kinda rooting for Brand #2. Maybe he ran into a firey ball of death and has to recuperate before he can use his fingers well enough to type….

5. Dana
    Dana July 9, 2015 at 11:25 am | | Reply

Maybe you’ll meet someone on one of your adventures! 🙂

6. Lily Lau
    Lily Lau July 9, 2015 at 5:18 pm | | Reply

Oh my, how exciting to have two Brads with such different personality! Hahah, I’d be so nervous…!

Sandy Ramsey July 9, 2015 at 6:13 pm | | Reply

I didn’t like Brad#1. The mere fact that he reminded you of Clay Morrow made me cringe. He seemed a little to aggressive, too. I don’t like that. Strong? Yes. Pushy? Hell no.
    Too bad about Brad #2. He seemed like a nice guy but how do you ever really know? Oh well.

8. Foxy Wine Pocket