Michelle August 25, 2015 at 4:19 am | | Reply

We all do this. Don’t freak out. I hate it when it happens though. So frustrating. And yes, I wonder weird shit ALL THE TIME. I bet a whale could swallow a human but probably doesn’t want to.

2. Alonna Barnhart
    Alonna Barnhart August 25, 2015 at 4:35 am | | Reply

Now I’m intrigued – did the coffee work in the pasta? Might be a good flavor combo.

3. Maggie Wilson
    Maggie Wilson August 25, 2015 at 5:42 am | | Reply

The nano-second I turned 40, I couldn’t remember the names of people who were new to me. I’ve learned to apologize,citing my vintage years and move on. Most people understand.

But… maybe it’s time to try a new computer game? 😉

4. maggiemayat50
    maggiemayat50 August 25, 2015 at 8:13 am | | Reply

You have another with lethologica. It took me three tries to remember the spelling before typing it out. My mother’s side of the family is rampant with women with dementia (including my mom who has passed), so every forgotten word or thought makes me pause and think, “shit, me too?” I know my mind isn’t as sharp as it once was, but that’s OK. It’s time to slow my pace and enjoy life more. I loved this post. Thanks for the whale factoid. If I can remember it, it will come in handy.

5. Dana
    Dana August 25, 2015 at 11:06 am | | Reply

Wait, what was I going to say?

Sandy Ramsey August 25, 2015 at 5:17 pm | | Reply

I forget words all the time these days. I forget why I’ve walked into a room. I leave water running in the sink full of dishes. It happens. I think it’s a combination of aging and just too much going on in my head. You’re not alone and I’m fairly sure you don’t need to panic just yet, sweet friend.