1. Dana
    Dana September 23, 2015 at 12:23 pm | | Reply

And, this is supposed to be fun???

Michelle September 23, 2015 at 1:02 pm | | Reply

I LOVE the hiking posts and pictures.

3. Brian
    Brian September 25, 2015 at 11:35 am | | Reply

Didn’t mind another hiking story at all! The views from the saddle make it look like it was worth the climb. Pretty darned rewarding I’d say.

4. Kristine @ MumRevised
    Kristine @ MumRevised September 25, 2015 at 7:51 pm | | Reply

My favourite line: “like a crazy amount of desert”
    I love the pictures but you are braver than I getting there. Just reading it scared me shitless and I, obviously, knew you are ok.

5. Inion N. Mathair
    Inion N. Mathair October 6, 2015 at 9:51 pm | | Reply

Jana…we always knew you were a badass!! And this just proves it. You see the problems that arose and the downside, because you endured the adventure. We see a rockstar!! A woman who conquers mother nature by climbing mountains in desert climate to reach the top and share her view with all of us!! What a phenomenal woman you are. So tell us, did you ever see the paw print? That’s the only thing we were waiting to hear. BTW~ I always wondered why people did things like this. Your story has opened my eyes. It’s a feeling of accomplishment and one with nature…..and that fureaking view!!! Lovely post my dear and inspiring as hell. Sharing this now!!! xoxox 😉

Aussa Lorens October 29, 2015 at 8:34 am | | Reply

Dang, girl. I need to come down to NM and let you take me on a hike! I’m all for losing the trail (or never having one in the first place) and then nearly falling into a ravine. Sounds like a normal day over here. Kidding. I’m excited to be able to hike more now that I’m in Colorado though. I’ll have to take pointers from you!