1. Quirky Chrissy
    Quirky Chrissy November 26, 2015 at 12:45 am | | Reply

This is the best. Seriously. I was LOLing so hard.

2. amberrsmith83
    amberrsmith83 November 26, 2015 at 1:29 am | | Reply

What a great story!!! I loved every second of it.

3. lrconsiderer
    lrconsiderer November 26, 2015 at 5:11 am | | Reply

Ohhhhh loved it. Like a Greek tragedy where things keep going wrong, but what a TALE!!!

4. Kristine @ MumRevised
    Kristine @ MumRevised November 26, 2015 at 7:40 am | | Reply

Damn girl! You waited a whole month to tell us this. Sounds like a fabulous time and there is nothing that brings a family together quite like a fire. I think I will try this at Christmas using your tips as a guide.

5. Pauline Walton Shaw
    Pauline Walton Shaw November 26, 2015 at 9:05 am | | Reply

There was intrigue, drama, catastrophe and eventually hilarity with much good fun all while preparing and devouring that massive, delicious bird with all the trimmings. All this happened because one of the most wonderful daughters in the world was in charge of the kitchen as well as the fabulous, beautiful table. She pull off a weekend that we all enjoyed to the fullest and of course with much love and humor because that is just who she is! We are so blessed that she included us in this lovely family tradition:) HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE. Enjoy the season and find the hidden joy in every catastrophe!

6. Spoken Like A True Nut
    Spoken Like A True Nut November 26, 2015 at 1:40 pm | | Reply

This is officially my favorite Thanksgiving post of 2015. The whole thing is a scream, but it easily could’ve topped all the others just for the Mortal Kombat reference alone.

7. jmcadam
    jmcadam November 28, 2015 at 5:57 pm | | Reply

The spatchcock was accepted as one of the ten most innovative pole moves in the pole dance world during 2015. The spatch, as it is known, requires strength and flexibility. Maybe you should do the spatchcock at your next Fakesgiving-o-ween. Just a thought.
    drinkingwithflies.wordpress.com
    John

8. Denise G.
    Denise G. November 29, 2015 at 3:55 pm | | Reply

OMG!! Too freakin’ funny!

Michelle November 30, 2015 at 9:52 am | | Reply

OMG this is hilarious. I love you so much. I also want to spatchcock only because it’s fun to say. Spatchcock.