Michelle April 29, 2016 at 1:08 pm | | Reply

I LOVE the “Fuck yes” idea. I am going to take this one to heart.

2. endurovet
    endurovet April 29, 2016 at 3:11 pm | | Reply

I saved a printout of hubby’s online profile which I refer to periodically just to remind myself how/why I fell for him so hard “way back when”…
    But now I CAN’T FIND IT – maybe that’s why I haven’t been able to shake off this bitchy mood towards him?!? Too much paperwork crammed into the nooks & crannies of my desk – however, I DID find a copy of the nasty letter he wrote to my ex after the Thanksgiving Fiasco of 2005 (ah yes, one of many)…
    What happened to his passionate defense of me?
    I’m sure he got burned out – so am I, honey, so am I! But I can’t bow out of this, my boy still needs me.
    “Start considering Z’s situation and act as a father who cares for the welfare of your son first rather than just exercising your rights, as all you are doing is injuring the relationship you have with your son.”
    Maybe I’ll go home & give that man a big sloppy kiss after all 😉

3. Samara
    Samara April 29, 2016 at 3:24 pm | | Reply

People mystify me.
    This is why I don’t want to online date. Unlike you, I’ll waste a lot of energy trying to figure these incidences out.

4. Lizzi
    Lizzi May 2, 2016 at 2:03 pm | | Reply

That’s a brilliant way of looking at life! LOVE IT!

What a way of winnowing 😀

Here’s hoping you find your ‘Fuck, YES!’ very soon 😀

5. Fat Bottom Girl
    Fat Bottom Girl May 20, 2016 at 12:24 pm | | Reply

I read Mark Manson and really enjoy a lot of his stuff! I gave up on the online thing years ago, as most of the men seemed to only be interested in sex, or would string me along just like that. Some sites have “plants” which will engage people just to get them to keep coming back. Sounds like that one had a lot of excuses too, so good for you on saying no!!

6. kram1224
    kram1224 June 19, 2016 at 2:16 pm | | Reply

If he was interested in you he would of made time and effort to reach out to you.

You deserve better.