1. Cherron Kofford
    Cherron Kofford July 24, 2016 at 7:54 pm | | Reply

Mysti and I were reading this at the same time and it had us both laughing out loud.

2. meonatrip
    meonatrip July 24, 2016 at 8:54 pm | | Reply

haha! hilarious! I love it!

3. jcisme123
    jcisme123 July 24, 2016 at 9:14 pm | | Reply

If I had an ounce of gold for every message I’ve gotten from similar dudes/scammers, I’d be able to afford a trip to Paris.
    Great responses back btw! LOL!!!

Michelle July 25, 2016 at 6:33 am | | Reply

HAHAHA…this made my Monday morning more tolerable. XOXOXOXOX

5. Corinne Rodrigues
    Corinne Rodrigues July 25, 2016 at 10:23 am | | Reply

While I thoroughly enjoyed your conversation, I’d advise you to now change your Facebook password – who knows what the guy is after! 😛

6. Lizzi
    Lizzi July 25, 2016 at 2:59 pm | | Reply

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. What a lot of palaver! I hope you find a good one soon.

My second strike happened, not that this one was a romantic prospect, just someone to know…but she knows all about her past lives, right back to viking days *sigh*

7. Sandrea E Awad
    Sandrea E Awad July 25, 2016 at 3:30 pm | | Reply

I love this so many times. As a current online dater, YIKES. Thanks for the Google Voice tip. Love this!

8. Amy @ HandbagMafia
    Amy @ HandbagMafia July 25, 2016 at 4:11 pm | | Reply

Hilarious!

9. Fat Bottom Girl
    Fat Bottom Girl July 28, 2016 at 9:22 am | | Reply

I gave up online dating years ago. I get really lonely every once in awhile and think I might try again, and then I read other people’s blogs who are trying it, and realize that I don’t want to dip my toe in those waters again. I don’t think I have the energy, or the patience, for any of that mess. lol

10. thebodyimagerevolution
    thebodyimagerevolution August 18, 2016 at 3:55 am | | Reply

Hi there, I’m a researcher who is looking into the catfish phenomena and I’m currently investigating the experiences of those who have fallen victim to this. If you are interested please can I ask you to do this survey https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/XVKFYGR